With October, fall is in full effect. Leaves are changing, nights are getting chilly, and all the plant-based fall foods, like pumpkin, butternut squash, apples, and sweet potatoes, are coming back into our lives. We’ve scoured the sites of our favorite vegan food bloggers to find the very best vegan recipes to try this month:
1. Garlic Penne With Cajun Cauliflower
This recipe is guaranteed to be good.
2. Pumpkin Cream Cheese-Stuffed French Toast
Decadent AF. Get the recipe.
3. Butternut Squash Black Bean Enchiladas
Perfect for chilly nights. Recipe here.
4. Apple Apricot Quinoa Cookies
Ready in 30 minutes! Recipe.
5. Maple Garlic Roasted Carrots With Carrot Greens Chimichurri
This recipe makes a great side to pretty much any meal.
6. Vegan Pumpkin Bread Pudding
7. White Bean Kale Salad With Tahini Dressing
A delicious fall salad. Get the recipe.
8. Vegan Apple and Blackberry Crumble
Part breakfast, part dessert. Recipe.
9. Pesto and Pulled Jackfruit Tacos
This recipe looks seriously drool-worthy.
10. Caramel Crusted Pumpkin Loaf
11. Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup
A modern take on a classic. Get the recipe.
Want more? Click here for 17 mouthwatering recipes every vegan should try this fall.