1. Daiya Cheezy Mac
This shelf-stable mac and cheese is changing the game. Flavors include Alfredo, Cheddar, and Deluxe White Cheddar Veggie Medley! Read our review here.
2. Beyond Meat’s Beast Burger
More protein and iron than beef, and more omegas than salmon! Check out our review.
3. Follow Your Heart’s Provolone Style Slices
Oh, so good! Also available in American, mozzarella, and garden herb.
4. So Delicious Cashew Milk Ice Cream
Yum! This comes in a bunch of flavors, including salted caramel cluster, cappuccino, snickerdoodle, and dark chocolate truffle. Read our review here.
5. Kite Hill’s Cream Cheese Style Spread
Made from almond milk!
6. Tofurky Slow-Roasted Chick’n
There is a ton of flavors to choose from: Thai basil, tandoori, fajita-style, BBQ, sesame garlic, and lightly seasoned. Check out our review.
7. Follow Your Heart’s Parmesan Wedge
The possibilities are endless!
8. Gardein Crabless Cakes
These are delicious AND easy to prepare!
9. Upton’s Bar-B-Que and Chili Lime Carnitas Jackfruit
Jackfruit is here to stay. Read our review here.
10. Follow Your Heart’s Sriracha Vegenaise
Vegans and omnivores alike love Vegenaise, and this new flavor is sure to hit the spot!
11. Daiya Cheezecake
This new product might be Daiya’s best. Check out our review.
12. Dandies Pumpkin Flavored Marshmallows
13. Follow Your Heart’s Vegan Egg
This game-changing product recently hit store shelves and is perfect for scrambles, omelets, quiche, and more.
14. Tofurky’s Veggie Burgers
You won’t be disappointed.
15. Gardein Sweet and Sour Porkless Bites
Yet another praiseworthy product from Gardein.