1. Almond Breeze Almond Milk
Great any way you’d use dairy milk, but without the cholesterol and animal cruelty.
2. Morningstar Farms Garlic & Quinoa Burgers
3. Daiya Cheese Shreds
The mozzarella- and cheddar-style shreds are available at grocers throughout the country.
4. Boca Original Chik’n Veggie Nuggets
And don’t miss Boca’s Original Vegan burger!
5. Smart Balance Organic
Smart Balance offers a variety of products. Check the label to be sure you’ve got the dairy-free one!
6. Morningstar Farms Riblets
This product is reminiscent of school lunches.
7. Silk Soymilk
A household name for vegans, Silk can be found in the dairy section of your local market.
8. Tofurky Deli Slices
Perfect in sandwiches!
* If your local grocer doesn’t carry these products yet, be sure to make a request!
Want more? Click here for 18 vegan snacks you can find pretty much anywhere.