- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Your choice of vegetables (We recommend broccoli, red peppers, baby carrots, celery, green peppers, or tomatoes.)
- Vegetarian chicken or tofu (optional)
Take garlic and set aside. Heat the oil over medium heat in a pot or deep pan large enough for everything.
Add vegetables, mushrooms, and tofu or vegetarian chicken and sauté until cooked. Add the garlic and vinegar and sauté for a minute.
Add all the other ingredients and fry together on low to medium heat, turning frequently, until all the ingredients are cooked. Add sauce to taste and serve hot.